Optimize your Talent Strategy
Organizations are only as strong as their people, which is why getting talent management right is critical for today’s working environment.
Why Talent Management is an important Business Strategy to Develop?
Are you getting the right results from your talent?
- Do you have the right talent to quickly and successfully execute your Organization’s strategy?
- Does every aspect of your talent strategy directly contribute to the business plan and create value?
- Do you have people with the right skills, the right knowledge and the right experience in the right places – now and in the next 3-5 years?
- What will it costs you if your talent pipeline goes wrong?
- How you engaging and rewarding talent in key roles? Are you over rewarding ‘non-talent’.
- How effectively is the HR function delivering what you need?
Do you need a talent management rethink?
We assist our clients to leverage their talent management policies, procedures and practices by implementing key HR initiatives including:
- Employee Satisfaction & Engagement Surveys.
- HR Transformation from Transactional to Business Partner.
- Lean Organizational Design (job analysis, job evaluation, job description and specification with Org Chart reviews)
- Manpower Planning and Recruitment (establishing a system to analyse and understand manpower needs and subsequent hiring in a systematic manner).
- Performance management (establishing KRAs, KPIs, competency competency matrices, performance feedback system and periodical assessments).
- Compensation and benefits (grade and level structures, pay bands, benefits and other employee engagement initiatives).
- Bespoke Learning and Development Initiatives.
- Employee Handbook.
- HR Management/ Information Systems (HRIS/ HRMS).
- People Development and Succession Planning.
- Lean and Quality Control Circles Employees’ Engagement Initiatives.
- HR Programs/ Projects